The University of Canberra Undergraduate Scholarship (UCUS) are for current school leavers who achieve a "raw" ATAR of 99+ and who have accepted an offer of a place in their first undergraduate degree at the University of Canberra.
A current school leaver, in this instance, is someone who has completed year 12 in the year prior to UC study.
Value of Scholarships (Commencing 2016)
$8,000 per annum for 3 years of full time study or up to 4 years for a double degree. There will be no limit on the number on off er in any given year.
- Recipients must be considered current school leavers (those who have completed year 12 in the preceding year);
- must be Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents;
- recipients must have ac hieved a 'raw' ATAR score of 99 and over. No bonus points or other such ranking will be considered; recipients must have accepted an offer of place and be intending to enrol into their first undergraduate degree at UC
N/A. No application requ ired. Successful students will be notified at the commencement of their degree (Semester One or Semester Two)
- Recipients must maintain their enrolment as a full - time student during the term of the scholarship. Part time study may be c onsidered if exceptional circumstances can be demonstrated. In this case, tax must be withheld from the student payments;
- Recipients should maintain a minimum of a credit average and adhere to the University of Canberra's undergraduate policies and procedu res: https://guard.canberra.edu.au/policy/Academic/Progress . Recipients who do not maintain a credit average may have their scholarship withdrawn;
- recipients must commence study in the y ear awarded. Deferment of the scholarship offer is not available;
- Leave of Absence of the scholarship is allowed for up to one year maximum;
- The maximum duration of each scholarship is based on the duration of the course in which the student is enrolled or has applied into at the time of offer
- Students may undertake UC international exchange programs and still be eligible for the Scholarship